PIM Application Manager
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a PIM Application Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
- Implement & maintain PIM processes according business requirements.
- Supervise data quality & maintain the efficiency of PIM & connected systems.
- Consult, evaluate, specify & implement change requests.
- Carry out functional & technical specifications of data, processes & interfaces.
- Create & maintain documentations.
- Describe, execute & support tests.
- Manage & solve incidents (provide 2nd level support).
- Monitor & optimize running systems.
- Train & transfer knowledge to key users & process owners.
- Be the internal PIM Solution specialist.
- Provide the main interface to external partners.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Good business process know-how.
- Good knowledge of application & data management (preferably in SAP/PIM environments).
- Ideally familiar with Stibo STEP or SAP Hybris.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools.
- Experienced in bringing together requirements for an international company.
- IT University degree or similar.
- Structured, systematic, precise & responsible.
- Good communication & writing skills.
- Possess an industrial background.
- Experience to bring together requirements in an international company
- Fluent in German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.