We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an PLC Controls Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Conceptualize & realize of complex PLC controls, drive systems & graphic user interfaces for laser welding machines & systems.
- Independently process software development projects from the concept phase to the final phase.
- Further develop existing software.
- Commission controls directly on customer sites or on the internal test bench.
- Clearly document completed work.
- Create feasibility studies in the field of controls for laser welding machines.
- Partake in project-oriented work in which problems & solutions are discussed & developed together.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Experienced in machine & plant engineering.
- Strong knowledge in the programming of PLC controls (Siemens) & visualizations.
- Very good knowledge of drive technology & robotics.
- Knowledge of CNC applications is considered very advantageous.
- Successfully completed training as a mechatronics engineer, automation engineer, electronics technician or similar.
- Completed corresponding university education as an engineer.
- Independent & goal-oriented with high levels of initiative & perseverance.
- Open to new, reliable, disciplined & accurate ways of working.
- Willingness to travel both within Switzerland & abroad (approximately 20-30%)
- Very good German & English language skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.