Risk Control Application Developer/Supporter
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Risk Control Application Developer/Supporter. This role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Hold application responsibility (analysis to implementation) for parts of the Risk Control Datawarehouse.
- Integrate systems (trading, collateral, core banking system, master data, margins, ratings and instrument master data).
- Support standard applications for the management of credit & operational risks.
- Collaborate in projects to implement both FINMA & internal requirements.
- Provide an interface between the department & IT basic infrastructure & external software suppliers.
- Strong business informatics know-how.
- Several years of databases / SQL experience (preferably Oracle).
- Experienced with Python is considered a plus.
- Professional experience within the financial sector.
- University degree with specialization in computer science / business informatics or comparable education.
- Strong communication skills with both internal & external bodies.
- Open, innovative & a team-player.
- Independent, efficient, analytical, precise, resilient & flexible.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.