SAP Application Manager
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP Application Manager. The role is permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
- Analyze & process errors in the application in 2nd level support.
- Maintaining user programs & systems (mainly SAP).
- Prioritize troubleshooting in coordination with the subject & IT.
- Participate in projects in the area of supervised processes & applications.
- Support the creation of specialist concepts, project proposals & test concepts.
- Coordinate with external partners (e.g., financial services providers) in software adjustments.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Good IT skills (requirements, development, testing, IT architecture), particularly with regards to SAP (ideally FS-CD).
- Experienced in maintaining user programs & systems.
- Expertise in Swiss payments.
- Experienced in the field of agile software development (Scrum).
- University or college degree in computer science or business informatics.
- Open, communicative, a team player & performance & customer-oriented.
- Analytical, resilient, reliable & motivated.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.