SAP FI/CO Supporter (Junior Specialist)
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP FI/CO Supporter (Junior Specialist). This role is a permanent position based in Zug Canton.
- Provide 2nd level support to local users & global help desks.
- Gather customer requirements, prepare specifications & customize solutions.
- Assist in optimizing business processes.
- Test changes & coordinate regression tests.
- Advise business departments on system usage.
- Cooperate with accounting process owners
- Participate in global rollout projects.
- Collaborate with senior employees to improve FI/CO expertise.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of FI & CO experience in customizing & testing (including GL, AP, AR & AM).
- At least 1 year of FI/CO full cycle implementation experience.
- Good understanding of accounting, controlling & finance processes including a knowledge of IFRS accounting standards.
- S/4 HANA & SAP HCM experience is considered a plus.
- Experience in a commodity trading environment is advantageous.
- Analytical, structured & able to get things done whilst working under pressure.
- A team-player with strong client relationship & communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible & eager to learn & further develop.
- Fluent English language skills (spoken & written), Spanish is considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.