We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an SAP HR Solutions Architect. This role is a permanent position based in Basel Canton.
- Manage the delivery of the HR suite of applications & functions to the end users to include management of vendors, definition of solution portfolios & testing of systems & solutions.
- Perform a level of project management in order to implement application & system level projects.
- Collaborate closely with business, IT & vendor resources to ensure that all HR solution operations & processes are globally aligned & executed effectively.
- Design & develop IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data & technology) solutions in the HR domain to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction & standards.
- Perform technical planning, architecture development & modification of specifications.
- Develop specifications for new products/services, applications & service offerings.
- Assess the compatibility & integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure architecture is aligned with business requirements.
- Develop & enforce quality standards in respect to IT Architecture & Portfolio.
- Manages changes & projects within the HR solutions domain.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Strong track-record in managing SAP HR solutions in a global matrixed organization.
- 10+ years’ of experience in IT or Project Management related functions.
- Excellent skills in problem solving, managing & resolving competing points of view & resource limitations.
- Experienced with interfacing & managing delivery of services through an outsourced partner.
- Able to interact with all levels of management & end users.
- Broad experience in applying business solutions.
- Several years of successful project & portfolio management.
- Experience in aviation or manufacturing environment considered a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, or similar from an accredited university.
- Results driven & customer focused with high business & financial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal & influencing skills
- Open, honest, trustworthy & team-oriented.
- Strong English language skills, French or German skills are also advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.