We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP LE / EWM Application Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
- Provide 3rd level support for relevant business application in daily operations.
- Evaluate solution concepts in terms of feasibility, risks & process standardization.
- Specify change requests for subsequent evaluation & approvals procedures, including technical specifications for interfaces.
- Implement functional changes based on approved change requests.
- Customize systems & maintain associated documentation.
- Train key users and local process owners.
- Support the preparation & execution of integration & regression testing.
- Hold technical responsibility for applications in the areas Logistics & Warehouse within international rollout projects.
- Support global business owners in integrative supply chain topics, such as MRP planning, stock management & intercompany logistics.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in Logistics & Warehouse applications including SAP LE & EWM application management.
- Good ABAP knowledge, ideally object oriented focusing on EWM.
- Knowledge of SAP WM, preferably combined with a knowledge of related modules such as SD & MM.
- Broad knowledge of supply chain management & intercompany logistics is considered a plus.
- Degree in IT, business administration or similar (FH / University).
- Motivated & team-oriented personality.
- Willing to travel up to 30%, especially during rollout projects.
- Fluent English mandatory, German skills highly preferred & French is considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.