We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP Rollout Project Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Lead manufacturing sub-projects within the program.
- Manage multiple projects using project planning methods & tools.
- Partake in project creation, planning, scheduling & tracking.
- Efficiently deliver according to project plans & milestones.
- Frequently align with project management in all project phases.
- Create & maintain project documentation.
- Provide updates & information to management.
- Conduct internal & external training sessions & workshops.
- Contribute to establishing & maintaining a master data roadmap integrated into the overall program roadmap.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Several years of experience in SAP rollouts.
- Manufacturing experience in areas such as cost optimizations, cycle time efficiency, capacity analysis, factory efficiency, LEAN, Six Sigma & other manufacturing methodologies.
- Sound supply chain know-how in the areas of MTS, MTO, ETO, inventory levels, JIT & VMI.
- Successful experience in SAP implementation as project member & manager.
- Expert knowledge of SAP ERP, SAP APO & MS-Office.
- Degree in manufacturing, supply chain management, logistics or related field.
- A self-starter with strong communication & leadership skills.
- Conceptual, structured, organized & customer-oriented.
- Able to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Accustomed to working in an international organization.
- Willing to partake in business travel (around 30%).
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.