SAP SD, PP, MM Consultant
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP SD, PP, MM Consultant. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Take responsibility in the context of technical projects & subprojects.
- Collaborate in & manage of SAP projects in SD, PP, MM & BI reporting.
- Adapt & modify SAP applications using customizing & software development (ABAP) in the SAP HANA system landscape.
- Process analysis, modeling, optimization & standardization of internal computer workflows.
- Consult, implement & document technical procedures within specialist departments.
- Plan & carry out training & workshops & create training documents.
- Take over 2nd level support & coordinate 3rd level support with external partners.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in complex production environments.
- Practical experience in the optimization & adaptation of existing processes by means of customizing.
- Well-practiced in development & support in SAP ERP environments.
- Experienced in implementing interfaces to external systems.
- Computer science education in a scientific, technical or business sector.
- Savvy & willing to introduce & constantly learn the latest technologies.
- The courage to leave familiar paths & enter new territory (to remain agile).
- Prepared to travel to & work in southern Germany (up to 40% of the time).
- Very good knowledge of German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.