We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Scrum Master (80-100%). This role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Scrum Master task will take up 50 to 60% of the time, the remaining time will focus on software development OR test management depending on the skills & experience that the successful candidate brings:
- Tasks as Scrum Master:
- Responsible for the Scrum process and the correct implementation in the
- Moderation of the Scrum Meetings, facilitators and supporters for the Scrum Team
- Promote collaboration between all roles in Scrum development
- Responsible for the removal of obstacles (impediments)
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the Scrum methodology
- Consistent application of today's standards of software development
- Tasks as Software Developer:
- Develop technical specifications.
- Contribute to the development of desktop & web applications (SW products).
- Tasks as Test Manager:
- Hold quality responsibility for SW products.
- Plan & monitor SW tests in coordination with Product Managers & Product Owners.
- Professional experience as a Scrum Master.
- Ideally experienced in software development & object oriented programming in C # / .NET & distributed web applications (SOAP, REST).
- Ideally experienced as a test / quality manager.
- Experience with JIRA, SVN, GIT & Jenkins is considered a plus.
- Successfully completed computer science education.
- Open, reliable, conscientious, precise, motivated, committed & team-oriented.
- Strong leadership, communication & coordination skills.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.