We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Network Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
- Carry out fault / problem / change management within the network domain.
- Monitor the system & network including capacity planning.
- Clarify requirements for new projects / services.
- Create & maintain documentation (technical, processes, etc.).
- Coordinate projects in the fields of network & telephony.
- In relation to LAN / WAN / WLAN services:
- Operate LAN Services in two locations in Switzerland.
- Define, validate & implement security measures in coordination with the Information Security Officer (firewall, web proxy, reverse proxy, VPN).
- Define & manage group-wide standards.
- Plan, define & optimize network architecture in cooperation with external partners.
- Carry out asset life-cycle management (SW, HW etc.).
- Proactively manage the security & network.
- In relation to PBX / VoIP services:
- Undertake requirement clarifications & solution analysis with stakeholders.
- Coordinate changes & projects in cooperation with external providers.
- Analyze & validate VoIP / PBX / architectures.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role & highly proficient network expertise.
- Experience with CISCO networks (routing, switching, WLAN), & CCNA certified.
- Good knowledge of security solutions & authentication architectures.
- Good experience with SIP & VoIP / Skype for Business Integration, Cloud PBX & Outsourcing.
- Experience in LAN, WAN & WLAN architecture design.
- University Degree in Computer Science.
- Highly motivated, reliable, independent, innovative & precise.
- Communicative & customer-oriented.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.