Senior IT Security Analyst
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior IT Security Analyst. This role is a permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
- Contribute to the expansion of a Cyber Defense Center.
- Take responsibility for customer-friendly solutions.
- Ensure Security Incident Management Life Cycle (Detection, Analysis & Response).
- Analyze security incidents in the 2nd & 3rd level.
- Support & advise internal departments in security matters & carry out internal awareness training.
- Undertake conception, creation, process design & documentation.
- Effectively cooperate within projects.
Your Skills & Experience:
- In-depth IT Security knowledge.
- Professional experience in IT security or the SOC / CDC area (handling & analysis of threats & vulnerabilities).
- Very good knowledge of servers, networks & databases.
- Experienced in project collaboration & the creation of concepts (design, architecture).
- University degree or college degree (computer science).
- Certified Ethical Hacker.
- Committed & eager to make a difference.
- Integrative personality & very good communication skills.
- Strong customer & solution orientation.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.