Senior MES & Logistics Application Manager
One of our important clients is currently seeking a Senior MES & Logistics Application Manager. The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Hold responsibility for the implementation, operation & changes to defined IT applications for production & laboratory departments across the entire service chain.
- Provide support to project managers for the IT projects in the topics MES, Factory Layer, Automation & Machine Connections.
- Actively consult & support the specialist areas in process optimization for the use of IT applications.
- Independently plan, edit & solve tasks in the area of defined applications.
- Hold responsibility for the support of defined IT applications (for example, MES, Factory Layer, etc.) & their interfaces.
- Create & continuously manage all relevant IT system documentation.
- Provide an Internal & external contact for IT applications in your area of responsibility.
- Professional & project-oriented experience in the field of digitization and / or automation.
- MES or logistics experience (typically CAMSTAR or znt-PAC) within a manufacturing company.
- Experienced with machine interfaces.
- Skilled in the following: SQL, C #.NET & XML, IIS, Webservices, Troubleshooting, Windows & Linux.
- Experience within the medical sector is an advantage.
- Studies in the areas of business engineering, business informatics or higher professional training in quality / logistics / manufacturing processes.
- Positive personality with high customer, quality & service orientation.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.