We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Network Engineer. This role is a permanent position based in Zug Canton
Senior Network Engineer
- Design, install, and manage local and wide area data and voice network systems
- Sharing day to day responsibility of maintaining data center’s physical plant and supervision of preventative and emergency maintenance activities
- Creating and maintaining network documentations
- 7+ years of experience on network concepts/configurations
- Very deep understanding of technical concepts on Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Checkpoint appliances, BGP and EIGRP
- Cisco Routers and Switches strong knowledge and experience
- Certification CCNP or CCIE
- Ability to work under pressure, motivation, sense of initiative and ambition are parts of your personality. If you are eager to learn and love supporting each other as a team, we will be happy to screen your CV.
- Fluent English. A good German level will be an asset
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Contacter Juliette Orsoni : firstname.lastname@example.org