Zurich Canton, Zurich, Switzerland
Type of position
Required years of experience
6 to 10 years
For one of our best clients, an international company in Zürich, we are looking for a
Senior Solution Architect Salesforce
This is a permanent position
- You design and provide modern, scalable and partly integrative solutions
- Define global standards and reflect different Sales and Marketing processes in a global template, always considering best practice approaches.
- As a driver for innovation, you are in charge of new functional features and the continuous optimization of the CRM system
- You operate as a communication channel to all relevant business and IT stakeholders.
- Projects like worldwide roll-outs and recurrent topics such as administration, customization, migration and 3rd level support.
Your skills and experiences
- At least five years of relevant work or project experience in a comparable position or as a consultant / freelancer.
- Profound knowledge of Force.com platform (Classic and Lightning) as well as solid experience in integration with APIs (REST and SOAP Web Services, oData) are essential
- SAP and rollout expertise is a plus.
- University degree in (Business) Informatics, Economics, or similar education.
- You can take up requirements fast and extensive, rate them and find an efficient solution.
- Ideally, you are a certified Salesforce Developer with basic knowledge about agile project methodology.
- You are an ambitious team player with strong communication skills and assertiveness. At the same time, you are responsible, proactive, autonomous and good in self- and time-management.
- Fluent English
- Travel willingness of up to 20% is present.