Senior Windows Infrastructure Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Windows Infrastructure Engineer on a 6 month contract (minimum) in Zürich Canton. The application deadline for the role is the 12th of January & start date ideally no later than mid-February.
- Expert knowledge of Windows Server 2012 r2/2016
- In-depth knowledge Active Directory, DNS & group policy.
- Sound experience in the administration of the following technologies:
- Exchange 2013 server
- SQL 2012/2016
- System Center 2016 (SCCM/DPM)
- Hyper-V 2012 R2
- IIS Web Farms (2012/2016)
- Good understanding of networking (FCoE, IP4, subnetting, routing, firewalls etc.)
- NETAPP experience (ideally CDOT 9).
- Good knowledge of MS security concepts.
- Solid experience with Windows 7 / 10 Clients & MS application stack
- Good working knowledge with modern IT ticketing systems
- At least 5 years of experience in managing complex, highly available & secure environments.
- Good understanding of regulatory (FINMA) requirements for Swiss banks.
- Solid management & IT Project Management skills
- Proficient in understanding / visualizing end-to-end business processes.
- Sound technical writing / process documentation skills.
- A team-player with strong prioritization skills.
- Proficient in working in demanding environments.
- Willing to occasionally work outside of office hours.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German is considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.