Windows Server Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Windows Server Engineer. This role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Perform tasks in a department responsible for around 850 servers & the complete messaging environment (Exchange & Skype for Business).
- Deploy server systems based on Windows.
- Further develop & maintain basic infrastructure (Hyper-V, etc.).
- Support the robust operation of all platforms.
- Carry out operational tasks such as ticket processing & telephone inquiries.
- Maintain documentation.
- At least 5 years of experience in the operation & administration of Microsoft server systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2008R2 / 2012R2.
- Very good knowledge of the Hyper-V environment.
- Good Active Directory & Exchange administration expertise.
- Proficient Powershell skills.
- Skilled in Skype for Business.
- Accustomed to Citrix Xen Desktop.
- Completed Computer Science Education.
- Structured, independent & both customer & solution-oriented.
- Willing to go on on-call service if necessary.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.