Server / Web Specialist Supporter
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Web / Server Specialist Supporter (80-100%). This role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Consult & support of customers in the field of server & web products.
- Technically support customers in system administration.
- Conduct trainings & workshops.
- Cooperate in the further development of software products.
- Assist with software testing in collaboration with the development team.
- In-depth know-how & strong experience in the area of Server Support.
- Knowledge of DB management systems (MSSQLServer, Oracle) is an advantage.
- Experience in GIS environments & knowledge of ArcGIS & GEONIS products is a plus.
- Successfully completed training in computer science or geoinformatics.
- Open, good communication skills & highly service / customer-orientated.
- Motivated to work in an interdisciplinary team & solve complex technical issues.
- A desire for continuous education in relation to current technologies & new products.
- Very good German, French & English language skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.