One of our important clients is currently seeking a SharePoint Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
- Design & implement business requirements on a Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 platform.
- Define & implement architectural enhancements of the platform to ensure continuous delivery (e.g. O365 cloud services).
- Administrate & configure a Microsoft SharePoint Farm, SQL Database & K2 blackpearl workflow engine
- Ensure 2nd/3rd level support for the SharePoint platform.
- Lead projects in the context of further development & technical updates of the platform.
- At least 5 years of professional Microsoft SharePoint Engineering & Consulting experience.
- Sound knowledge in the areas of business analysis, requirement engineering & process management.
- MCSE &/or MCSA certifications are considered advantageous.
- Very good communication & analytical skills.
- Target-oriented, structured & a high level of self-initiative.
- Fluent in German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.