We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a System Engineer, Microsoft Exchange. This role is permanent (80-100%) position based in Bern canton.
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of the mail service
- Operate and develop our Exchange 2013 infrastructure, as well as providing technical and conceptual support in the analysis of possible applications to Office365 / Exchange Online
- Support of other applications (for example, signature solution, mail encryption, etc.)
- Analyze and solve complex problems in the production environment and also advise our internal customers
- Actively contribute to the quality of service by documenting, optimizing and automating the processes and fault sequences
- Higher degree (HF / FH) in the area of Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable training and few years of professional experience as a Microsoft Exchange Engineer
- Advanced knowledge in other Microsoft areas, such as: Office365 (especially Exchange Online), Active Directory, Windows Server, and PowerShell
- Interest & motivation towards the latest IT technologies
- Team-oriented & communicative
- Reliable, able to work independently
- Solution-oriented thinking, initiative action, friendly behavior, willingness to learn and be able to learn
- Fluent German (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.