System & Network Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a System & Network Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
- Plan, install, operate & further develop IT services for operational use.
- Ensure availability of all responsible systems & networks.
- Localize & limit disruptions via the initiation & execution of necessary measures in 3rd level support.
- Test, accept & introduce hardware & software applications.
- Create & maintain documentation for supported systems.
- Work in an international team of specialists.
- Cooperate in patch service.
- Actively contribute your expertise to the implementation of internal & external IT projects, if necessary also linked to occasional missions abroad.
- 3 years professional experience in the operation & maintenance of complex IT infrastructures (LAN / WAN & data center).
- Very good knowledge of Cisco-based networking & CentOS / RHEL Linux systems.
- Virtualization and / or storage infrastructure know-how is an advantage.
- Experience in IT projects is considered a plus.
- Completed apprenticeship as computer scientist EFZ with a focus on systems engineering & advanced training in IT (NDS, HF, FH).
- Self-driven, responsible, interdisciplinary thinking & team-oriented.
- Good knowledge of German & English in (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.