Ultrasound Application Specialist
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Ultrasound Application Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Demonstrate ultrasound equipment for users (hospitals, home doctors, etc.) & instruct users in the operation of the devices.
- Configure devices according to the specifications of the account manager & customer.
- Review planning & results with the account manager.
- Exhibit devices, functions & applications at trade fairs & congresses.
- Provide product & application training & support workshops.
- Ensure the availability & operational capability of demonstration equipment.
- Collaborate closely with the account manager.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as Medical Technical Assistant / Medical Technical Radiology Assistant (MTA / MTRA) including Ultrasound experience.
- High sales & service orientation.
- A well-groomed & confident appearance.
- Dynamic, committed, resilient & a team player.
- Positive, versatile & in possession of high levels of initiative.
- Native German & fluent English speaker, French also considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.