We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a VoIP and Cisco Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Basel.
VoIP And Cisco Specialist
Your Mission :
- You are able to design, create, maintain and plan the future needs.
- You will be touching every aspects of the communications, starting from the FAX, through VOIP, Mobile and Video Conferencing, on a local and international context.
- You have a deep knowledge of Cisco VoIP communications and experience in voice recording, video conferencing systems, blackberry platforms, IPTrade etc. and you are able to work in a team, as well as on your own, this position is for you.
- You are responsible to run the CUCM/IPTrade, voice recording and video conferencing infrastructure services (SLA fulfillment, support, monitoring)
Your Skills :
- Technical engineer for the VoIP and communication infrastructure
- Support of infrastructure related projects as technical expert in an international context
- Development of the platforms based requirements
- Monitoring of technology trends in the VoIP and communication areas
Your Profile :
- Bachelor of IT / Communication or a similar education level
- At least 3 years of working experience as a communication specialis
- Deep knowledge of Cisco VoIP infrastructure
- Knowledge in the areas of voice recording systems, trading phone platforms and video conferencing solutions
- Team player and customer oriented
- Fluency in German and English, French a plus
- Strong commitment to reach our goals
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references
Contact Adrien Vincent : firstname.lastname@example.org