Web Business Analyst
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Web Business Analyst. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Provide a central interface between business & IT.
- Play a leading role in accommodating the different IT requirements of clients.
- Consult & coach future-oriented digitization projects, especially in the areas of requirements engineering, business process analysis & web / mobile system solutions
- Survey, model & analyze processes & development of an actionable target image.
- Manage & support (sub-) projects in your domain for the further development of the organization, the service portfolio & the ICT system landscape.
- Prepare feasibility studies & pre-sales documents.
- 3 years of professional experience in business analysis & requirements engineering in the field of digital projects.
- In-depth knowledge of web / mobile-specific systems & architecture environments.
- Skilled in modeling business processes & business requirements using state-of-the-art methods & techniques.
- Experience & knowledge of classical development processes (waterfall, V-Modell, HERMES) & agile processes (Scrum, Agile UP, SAFe, DAD, DSDM, Kanban, etc.).
- Completed higher education in Computer Science or Business Informatics.
- Analytical, conceptual & customer & quality-oriented.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written), preferably French also.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.