We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Windows Client Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Install, configure & further development IT workstations via SCCM / GPOs (client images, task sequences, driver integrations, etc.).
- Develop concepts & technical specifications for the client infrastructure & implement automations using Powershell.
- Collaborate in the field of mobile telephony (MDM).
- Edit faults, changes & orders in 2nd Level Support.
- Partake in the training of students in the field of computer science.
- Be willing to assist the service desk when necessary.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- Very good SCCM & Powershell expertise & experience.
- Solid knowledge in the areas of AD & GPOs.
- Experienced in dealing with client images, client concepts, Microsoft domains, iPhones, print servers, LAN & W-LAN.
- Knowledge of MobileIron & ITIL is considered an advantage.
- Completed computer science education.
- Structured, analytical & organized.
- Communicative, self-driven & both team & customer-orientated.
- Willing to take on assignments outside of normal working hours (approximately every 7 weeks).
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.