Windows Infrastructure Support Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Windows Infrastructure Support Engineer on a 6 month contract (minimum) in Zürich Canton. The application deadline for the role is the 12th of January & start date ideally no later than mid-February.
- Expert knowledge of Windows Server 2012 r2/2016.
- In-depth knowledge Active Directory, DNS, & group policy.
- Sound experience in the administration of the following technologies:
- Exchange 2013 server
- SQL 2012/2016
- System Center 2016 (SCCM/DPM)
- Hyper-V 2012 R2
- IIS Web Farms (2012/2016)
- Good understanding of networking (FCoE, IP4, subnetting, routing, firewalls etc.).
- NETAPP experience (ideally CDOT 9).
- Good experience with Windows 7 / 10 Clients & MS application stack.
- Solid knowledge of contemporary IT ticketing systems
- At least 3 years of experience in managing complex, highly available & secure environments.
- A team-player with strong client / end user communication skills.
- Happy to participate in lower end tasks (1st & 2nd level).
- Proficient in working in demanding environments.
- Willing to occasionally work outside of office hours.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German is considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.