We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Windows System Administrator. This role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Maintain, operate & support applications in the fields of monitoring, log management (Nagios XI & LS) & different database products (MongoDB, MS SQL, Oracle).
- Maintain, operate & support complex & largely virtualized, heterogeneous server infrastructure (both Windows & Linux).
- Create & implement concepts & projects.
- Support the team at 3rd Level.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Several years of professional experience in IT systems technology or similar.
- Experienced with Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare & NetApp storage systems.
- Sound knowledge with one or more of the following technologies: Nagios (XI & Log Server), Logstash, Kibana, Elastisearch, PowerShell, SQL & NoSQL.
- Familiar with Linux & open to discussing new products.
- Completed computer science education.
- Very motivated & willing to continuously learn & develop.
- Structured, solution-oriented, quality-focused, proactive & driven.
- Versatile (all-rounder) & accustomed to working independently.
- Ready to get involved in new areas of interest & deal with new applications/systems.
- Good German & English skills (minimum B2 in both).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.