We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Medical Device Product Development Project Manager (German Speaking). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton with good home office allowance.
- Organize & manage Product Development Projects in relation to new Devices within a Digitized environment.
- Carry out result-oriented planning, management & implementation of development projects with regards to deadlines, human resources, costs & investments from the placing of the order to the market launch or to the achievement of the project goal.
- Establish, implement & optimize appropriate, powerful & efficient project organization.
- Manage interdisciplinary project teams with experts from various areas.
- Create & update effective project planning; i.e. plans that corresponds to business goals & orders & that include complete project documentation.
- Coordinate tasks of sub-projects, ensuring the flow of information & communication within the team & with all stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Project Management including experience within a Matrix Organization.
- Successful experience & in the Development of Complex Mechanical Products, preferably based on Plastic Parts.
- Ideally experienced in Manufacturing processes in the fields of Medical Technology, Pharmaceuticals, the Automotive industry or Plastics Processing
- Completed University Degree in the fields of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Microtechnology or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ideally Certified / Further Educated in Business Administration & / or Project Management.
- Organized, solution-oriented & strong decision making skills.
- An entrepreneurial, inspiring & communicative personality.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & good German language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.